Searching for Painless Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery in Arlington, TX?
DRP Surgery provides the most sought-after amenities for laparoscopic hernia surgery, administered by expert medical professionals in Arlington, TX. We, at DRP Surgery, ensure utmost convenience and patient-friendly treatment to our patients so as to meet their surgical needs. DRP Surgery unquestionably comes forward with its unsurpassed medical services, propelled by strong commitment, great accuracy and advanced medical appliances.
What is laparoscopic hernia surgery?
The laparoscopic hernia repair is a set of surgical procedures, which are administered to treat hiatal hernia applying the laparoscopic technique. The procedure of hernia surgery is, to some greater extent, identical to that of other laparoscopic methods used for the medical surgeries. The procedure is recommended for the treatment of inguinal hernias which cause intolerable pain. Unlike conventional open surgery methods, it is processed through small incisions using laparoscopic devices.
What are the benefits of laparoscopic hernia surgery?
- Quicker recovery from surgical complications.
- Discharge from hospital on the same day.
- Lesser pain.
- Fewer chances of recurrence.
- Least incisions.
When it is required?
It is better to undergo the laparoscopic surgery for hernia as early as possible, as the rate of successful treatment of enlarged hernias is not as good as that of tiny ones.
Who should avoid laparoscopic surgery for hernia treatment?
The people should completely avoid the laparoscopic surgery, having complications such as:
- Intolerance to general anesthesia.
- Bleeding complications like idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Having medicines or anticoagulants for stopping blood clots.
- Having incarcerated hernia.
- Complications in lungs.
Moreover, the method is not advised to those who had several intestinal operations previously.
What are the procedures of laparoscopic hernia surgery?
- The surgeon first applies general anesthesia.
- The doctor inflates the stomach with mild gas to see the internal organs.
- The surgeons make a small incision below belly to insert the laparoscope inside it. And with this device, they detect the damaged tissues through the camera attached to the medical tool.
- Using the medical device, surgeons repair the tissues and vessels near hernia site.
- Lastly, the surgeons repair muscles wall with stitches.
What are the risks of laparoscopic hernia surgery?
- Pain in testicles, also known as spermatic cord.
- Injury in cord that transmits sperm.
- High probability of causing general anesthesia.
- Problems in urinary system.
- Harm to blood vessels.
- Rate of reccurrence.
Whether you need an accurate diagnosis for the detection of mild, malignant hernia or trustworthy repair surgery, DRP Surgery delivers you the best and reliable medical solutions that help patients meet their health needs. At DRP Surgery, all surgical procedures are conducted and completed under the supervision of Rajesh S Padmanabhan, MD, FACS, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery.